April 1, 2012

List of all items and prices

Below are all the items that can be purchased from my blog (list is in alphabetical order).


Bread:

Banana Bread     $6.0 for eight bread

Basic white loaf bread     $4.0 for one loaf (approx 8*4.5*4.5 inch)

Dinner rolls with oatmeal and sunflower seeds     $5.5 for eight rolls

Garlic cheesy bread

Loaf bread with bacon and cheese     $8.0 for one loaf (approx 8*4.5*4.5 inch)

Loaf bread with raisins and walnuts     $7.0 for one loaf (approx 8*4.5*4.5 inch)

Sweet corn bread

Taro bread     $12.0 for eight bread


Cake:

Chocolate cake roll     $12.0 per roll (approx 10 inch long)

Chocolate chiffon cake     $20.0 per cake (8 inch)

Cranberry banana chiffon cake     $10.0 per cake (8 inch)

Earl grey tea chiffon cake     $16.0 -$20.0 per cake (8 inch)

Japanese cheesecake     $16.0 per cake (8 inch)

Strawberry cake roll     $14.0 per roll (approx 10 inch long)

Taro paste cake roll

Taro  pudding cake     $24.0 per cake (8 inch)

                                            
Cookie:

Almond shingle cookie     $12.0 for sixteen cookie


Muffin:

Blueberry muffin     $11.0 for six muffins

Chocolate chip banana muffin     $10.0 for six muffins

White chocolate cranberry muffin     $14.0 for eight muffins



Soap:

123 herbal soap     $3.5 each (approx 3.7 oz)

Honey oatmeal milk soap

House chore soap - coconut oil     $3.0 each (approx 3.7 oz)

Rose milk soap

2 comments:

  1. Do you think I can use the house chore soap to wash my baby's dirty diaper? It is really hard to find natural but strong soup/detergent to wash away the yellow stain. If you have the soap in stock, I would love to buy one to try.

    kaley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kaley

      Thank you for the contacting me.

      I think you can use the house chore soap to wash the dirty diapers. I dont have baby yet but I do find some articles (written in Chinese) posted by the moms saying that they use house chore soap to wash out the yellow stains on the diapers.

      I have used the house chore soap to wash my underwares and panties before and they got cleaned. I think soaking the diaper into the soapy water will help you to clean the stains as well.

      And yes, I do have the house chore soap in stock. Do you live in Columubs IN? If so, we can set up a time to meet.

      Thank you!

      Yuying

      Delete