March 22, 2012

House chore soap - coconut oil: $3.0 each (approx 3.7 oz)

I just made another kind of house chore soap yesterday. I learned how to make this soap when I attended the soap-making class back in Taiwan. You only need two kinds of oil and it takes only 8 hours for the soap to be removed from the mold. Also, you merely need to wait for two weeks to use the soap.

My mom loves this soap and she does not use dish detergent anymore. She learned how to make it from me and even made 4 molds in a week. This coconut oil  house chore soap creates really delicate foam when you wash the dishes. Grease can be easily removed too. There is not fragrant oil or essential oil added in this soap. Simplicity wins!






Soaps in the picture below are $4.0 each. The size is bigger and it would be a perfect gift.






Ingredients:

Coconut oil, castor oil, water, and lye

No comments:

Post a Comment