March 20, 2012

Chocolate chip banana muffin: $10 for six muffins

To be honest, this is my first time to make muffins at home. And, the main reason that I decided to make banana muffins is simply because we have a  really ripe banana at home lol I do love really ripe bananas because the flavor of banana is richer and it's sweeter.

I decreased the amount of sugar as I planed to  add chocolate chip inside. I also added some walnuts to create a different texture. The muffins turned out pretty good and so moist. They have the perfect sweetness that I was asking for. I like it!! Now I am having a iced coffee with the chocolate chip banana muffins and enjoying the afternoon of spring. :)





Ingredients:

All-purpose flour, egg, egg york, unsalted butter, baking powder, sugar, salt, honey, 2% organic milk, semi-sweet chocolate chip, banana, chopped walnuts, and ground cinnamon




No comments:

Post a Comment