June 23, 2012

Rose milk soap

I believe many women like roses. I do too. I like the smell of the roses and that's why I thought I would add some rosy flavor into the soap. Shower can be romantic in this case, isn't it?!

One special thing about the soap is I used the rose infused olive oil. The oil, however, does not smell really rosy. But the essence of the roses are released into the oil, and this makes the skin soothing and softening.

Like the honey oatmeal soap, I used milk in the rose soap. Milky soap makes the skin moist. I also made some design in this soap by using the red clay powder to create the marble patterns. This rose milk soap look nice, smell nice and will treat your skin nice.








Ingredients:

coconut oil, olive oil (rose infused), palm oil, avocado oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, shea butter, red clay powder, fragrance oil (rose), milk, and lye


No comments:

Post a Comment