March 13, 2012

Loaf bread with bacon and cheese: $8.0 for one loaf (apprx 8*4.5*4.5 inch)

I still remember the first time that I had this bread in Taiwan.....it was so good!!! Bacon and cheese is one of the best combination in the bread. It tastes like pizza too. :) I don't remember seeing this kind of bread in the US and, all of sudden, I just feel I want to make this loaf bread with bacon and cheese today. And I used my Kitchen Aid for the first time too. Love it! As usual, the smell of cheese and bread in the kitchen was great, which is one of my favorite period of time too.

Who can say no to a healthy home-made bread with bacon and cheese??!!




Ingredients:

Bread flour, whole wheat flour, cake flour, 2% organic milk, unsalted butter, egg, yeast, sugar, salt, black pepper, onion powder, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, dried basil, bacon, pizza cheese, and chedder cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment