March 23, 2012

White chocolate cranberry muffin: $14 for eight muffins

Since 1) making muffins is so easy and quick, 2) we have white chocolate that we have been trying to finish and 3) I was going to have an afternoon tea with a friend, I decided to make these white chocolate muffins.

Like the chocolate banana muffins I made few days ago, I used less sugar in these muffins. Also, in order to add the crunchy texture, I added hazelnuts (but I think I still prefer walnuts. I used hazelnuts just because we did not have walnuts at home.) I think the muffins should be slightly sweeter, but my Chinese friend thought the sweetness is good enough. My husband even said he liked this cranberry muffins more than the chocolate banana ones. Oh well, sweetness is so subjective.

Overall, white chocolate cranberry muffins are pretty good.






Ingredients:

All- purpose flour, egg, egg york, sugar, honey, salt, unsalted butter, 2% organic milk, white chocolate,dried cranberry, and hazelnuts


No comments:

Post a Comment